Many man burned in blaze

Edgar's picture
Gerald Moore Sr. of Doug Heard Road in Many remains in a drug-induced coma at University Health in Shreveport (formerly LSU Medical Center) at presstime, according to family members. Moore was badly burned in a fire at his home Monday, Jan. 20 at 3:35 p.m. Responding to the call were volunteers from Mt. Zion Fire Dept., who quickly requested mutual aid from North Sabine Fire District. Life Air was alerted and Med-Express cared for Moore while awaiting the chopper.
 
Rate this article: 
No votes yet